The SÜDÖL vehicle fleet: latest and efficient vehicles
With collections carried out by special vehicles of the modern fleet operated by SÜDÖL
Umwelt Service-Recycling GmbH, your waste is safely transported to our plants for
sustainable processing. The right vehicle for the individual customer needs is the basis for
successful waste disposal. Our versatile and modern vehicle fleet meets the highest technical
requirements in terms of economy and safety.
SÜDÖL tank trucks are predominantly vehicles in multi-chamber design, built exactly
according to current ADR regulations and approved for flammable oils up to hazard class A I.
In addition, and with one journey only, our ultra-modern combination vehicles offer the
possibility to take up to five different residual materials separately and to recycle them
according to type
The SÜDÖL vehicle fleet:
- Box trucks
- Multi-chamber vehicles for workshop waste
- Multi-chamber suction vehicles (from 9 to 22 m³)
- Multi-chamber pumping vehicles (from 12 to 28 m³)
- 30 m³ semi-trailers
Quality is a benchmark in our logistics and to us that means:
- very high level of safety equipment in our vehicles in accordance with current legal
regulations, in particular with ADR regulations (European Agreement concerning the
International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
- annual inspection as a company specialising in waste disposal
- safe unloading and storage of delivered wastes
- regular technical and safety-specific training of our professional drivers and employees
We are aware of our daily responsibility in handling hazardous goods, both on the road and
on all plant premises.